1. Students are booked into our classes in terms. A standard term is 12 weeks, however occasionally terms are 10 or 11 weeks dependent on the school calendar.
2. We do not offer free trial classes. You will not be required to pay for the term until after your child has attended their first class. If your child decides that they do not want to carry on then no payment will be required. If they do wish to carry on, then you will be charged for a full term of classes.
3. Term fees are payable termly. A prompt payment discount is applied for payments made before a certain date each term. You will be emailed with plenty of notice of this date. Payment can only be made through our website. We cannot accept cash or cheques.
4. We cannot reduce the cost of a term due to planned absences. I.e. if you know your child will be missing a week due to a school trip etc. we cannot discount the cost of that week. If you have booked your child onto a term of classes you must pay for the full term, not just for the classes that you intend for your child to attend.
5. Catch up sessions can be offered where classes have been missed due to illness however this is at our discretion and cannot always be accommodated into the timetable.
6. Please ensure that you have returned your student information form by the first lesson with up to date contact details. It is incredibly important that we have contact details so that if you are held up we are able to contact you.
7. Students are not to be dropped off more than 10 minutes prior to the start of the class. We cannot look after children before the class starts.
8. Students must not eat and drink in the workshop. Please do not send them with snacks to eat during the class.
9. Students must be picked up promptly at the end of the class. If you are more than 10 minutes late a fine will be applied of £1 per minute.
10. If your child has any learning or behavioural difficulties these must be declared to us. It is not safe for us to have children in the workshop who have behavioural difficulties that we are not aware of in advance. We are happy to accommodate and plan for all students but this must be agreed in advance.
11. Where classes are cancelled due to teacher illness we will always reschedule or refund. If classes are cancelled due to events beyond our control e.g. extreme or adverse weather and power cuts we will do our best to offer catch up sessions where the timetable allows.
12. You will be sent re- booking details at the end of every term. You must re-register every term via our website. We will only communicate with you about your child’s place at Stitches and once they leave our classes we will delete your personal data. We will never pass on or sell your details to 3rd party.
13. If your child leaves our classes during a term we cannot offer a refund. If your child does not wish to return for the next term please let us know when via the re booking email.